Wednesday, September 07, 2005

From WIPs to WTFs


Image hosted by Photobucket.comPrairie Schooler c.1994. In The Woods (book #46): My needlebook. A very old WIP. Need to finish cross stitching with green floss. I planned to finish the green cross stitching last night -- didn't happen!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Mill Hill: Woodland Santa. My last perforated paper kit. Will add felt backing closer to the holiday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Ok? Better picture. After viewing what others have done with their kits .... I'm putting this aside for a couple more days. And thanks for the suggestions & links to pictures. I like the idea of inside pockets with felt pages for needles. Just have not quite figured out what I want to stitch on the pockets -- have a couple linen scraps left & should come up with something this week ; )

Last night was the White Elephant sale. What bargains to be had. My favorite find was a Mary Garry pattern .... need I say more?

4 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Your projects are always such a pleasure to look at & admire. I love that PS hare. I'll have to dig around and check, but I don't think I have that one.

Kim said...

I love the Mill Hill Santa. I've done a few of their Christmas things; I like them because they are small and go fairly quickly. Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out the progress on my HAED design--it's going to take forever but at the same time I can't wait to see the finished product :) Happy stitching!

Chelle said...

Love the PS rabbit - you are so close to having it all stitched up! The Santa is so cute, especially that beard/mustache! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the needlebook.

elfeyp said...

hi from turkiye,
I liked your designs very much.
My blog is so new, maybe u have time to look at it.
bye

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin