One of several thistle plants in our backyard.
Finished the gift card kit.
Over the week-end, I added a piece of lining material into the rabbit needlebook (Prairie Schooler pattern) and cut out a nice piece of felt -- the felt matches the rose color flowers. Need to find a something for the hearts needlebook -- I put felt inside & realized it would look better if I put some lining inside before the felt. Think I have some material that will work out.
Today, for MIOM I'll work on my chipmunk WIP (Prairie School - In the Woods). Will be nice to have new needlebooks -- Should be quite a pair with the rabbit & chipmunk. My goal this week is to get more done on the needlebooks and the Sanctuary (so neglected).