Sunday, February 12, 2006

Getting Ready for Valentine's Day!!

Image hosting by PhotobucketI'm really enjoying going thru my "stuff" for Valentine's Day. This is SOME of my stitched items. I have more ... stay tuned.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by PhotobucketWTF: I really should figure out how to FINISH this Pin Pillow. (front+back) It has a buttonhole edge w/fancy chain stitching in each corner. It is the Judah Hayle Pin Pillow from Sampler & Antique Needlework Quarterly. Spring 2001 SANQ
Image hosting by PhotobucketWith so little spare $$$ (daughter in college) I opted to find some STASH with heart themes. I was thinking of doing the BOF over one -- The Shep Bush kit was a door prize (won this a couple years ago!). Heart Blooms

7 comments:

mainely stitching said...

What beautiful V-Day stuff you have! Thanks for sharing!

Von said...

What a wonderful V-Day display!!
I also feel your college $$ woes, lol!

Anonymous said...

What nice Valentine pieces you have to display, Lelia! You need to finish the last couple to add to the mix. :)

Carol said...

Oooo, your Valentine projects are wonderful eye candy :-)

Myrna said...

Pretty, Pretty!!

I might have to take your idea and get out some "heart" stitching. Or find something with a heart to stitch. (I'm sure I have something in the stash.)

Whichever one you pick to stitch... have fun!

Susimac said...

Beautiful Valentine things you have, and I love your valentine themed finishes they are very lovely. I have done SB Heart Blooms and it hangs in our bedroom, its a lovely quick design to stitch.

Leeland said...

What a treat! I love hearts! Your Valentine projects are very very tempting...
Take care!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin