Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Thankx for asking ....

J.D.: Lelia's Xanga is my book blog -- or my record of what I've been reading. My daughter opened up a Xanga account for me to use. It has limitations, so I started to put my stitching stuff on the blogger account. Xanga has a guestbook for comments -- or, you can open a xanga account to leave comments.

Was a sunny & Spring-like day ... I went to the bookstore .... spent about 2 hours roaming the aisles. Thought I was visiting heaven. Picked up Name of the Rose & Middlemarch. AND keep me out of there!!!! I own enough -- should stick to the public library for reading materials.

4 comments:

My Life In Stitches said...

When it comes to books, I am as bad as I am when it comes to stash! I have more books stacked in my room to ready than I know I will get to this year. And I just got a new one today, a gift from a friend who remembered that I wanted to read it...Marley and Me! I can't wait to read it. I must stay out of the bookstore. Problem is they started this rewards program and within the first couple of weeks I earned a personnal shopping day. Which means I must use it...can't let a discount go unused. LOL
hugs, Annette

Cathy B said...

Our weather has warmed up too although we are expecting showers tomorrow - that's okay, everything will green up after a good rain!

Von said...

I'm so glad you had beautiful weather and got out of the house. You must be feeling better!

Leeland said...

How lucky you are to have a good LNS around! Apart from white aida and DMC threads, there's nothing around here. Oh my... So the internet is a blessing for me! Although it makes me feel like buying too many wonderful threads and fabric lol!
Enjoy your week end!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin