Sunday, August 13, 2006

Mom Cat is climbing the walls ...

I would not have believed this picture either; however, Alex & I watched Mom Cat climb up the side of the garage door & pace back & forth. This Mom Cat wants O-U-T!! Alex climbed up there & carried her down -- and she went right back up there ... AGAIN. And she walked around - then, hopped down to the floor like it was nothing. I am dumb-struck.

I visited the 'gang' and they were running around, playing, jumping on each other, chasing their own tails, the tails of the other kittens, eating, etc. I couldn't get one picture! Mom cat was -- pacing the edge of our garage door.


Two hours later, I visited & found all the kittens snuggling underneath our jogger's trampoline. Mom Cat, by herself -- on TOP!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Your kittens are adorable. Your Mom Cat does seem a bit cabin feverish now! Is she howling too?

Cathy B said...

That's one very brave cat! Hope she doesn't get stuck up there if one day the garage door starts to go up!

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness...that is too wild! I can't envision how in the world she managed to do that :) The babies are adorable!

Myrna said...

The kittens are getting cuter all the time! The Vet's office tried to get me to adopt another black kitten this morning!! I said no... but, just barely!

Hugs....

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

What sweet kitties! Poor mom looks like she is ready for out. The last pic is so cute with her on top of the trampaline:)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww... they are just too cute! All snuggled up under the trampoline. They must just love it there - their own little cave. Have you made a decision about having the mother fixed?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin