Thursday, September 28, 2006

More stash ...

Visited House of Stitches today. Nothing like an Autumn drive in the rain ... I picked out a nice soft green linen for the tree pattern.

Picked out these two JBW patterns that I've had my eye on. I confess to wanting more. I know I'll be heading there again soon to pick up my Brightneedle Kit [when it is ready].



And bought THE must have magazine ...

Thanx Mel for riding along. Fun to meet up with Sue D, Deb L, and Linda H at the shop. They arrived before us & didn't buy up everything in the store :D

6 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Oh, I just love your stash!! :)

Kali said...

Great stash! I saw these at the LNS last night but resisted buying them, I'm supposed to be on a stash diet LOL Great to hear your trip was fun, I love House of Stitches :)

Chelle said...

Kewl stash! You did good! I'm heading to the LNS tomorrow. I think I'm the last stitcher on the planet to get my JCS Ornament issue. Ack!

Cathy B said...

I really like these JBD designs too and am adding them to my wish list!

What do you think of the ornament issue? I always love it!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, I really like the JBW Designs charts that you chose. I can't wait to buy a copy of the JCS ornie mag. :)

Lana said...

I just purchased the ornaments mag myself,I am looking forward to getting started on some of them!
~Lana~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin