Wednesday, September 27, 2006

ta da ...


Hard to believe this is green evenweave -- we are having another overcast, dreary day in Indiana. After several floss changes ... it is complete.

When I started to cross stitch I didn't know how to make projects into ornaments. I stitched this on lavender mist linen [probably 32 count] for a tuck-a-way pillow. These are the floss colors the chart calls for! Most likely, I did this in 1998.

10 comments:

Barb said...

That turned out cute. Good job on it. It's a dark dreary day here north of you too. It's that time of the year we'll see more days like today.

Sue said...

That is so cute. Nice way to finish it off.

stitcherw said...

Very cute finish, what will your next project be?

Kitty said...

Wow, so cute! It's on my album now!! Thank You!!

Cathy said...

We've had a mix of gloomy and sunny days. It's supposed to be turning quite a bit colder tomorrow.

Your SB ornament is really cute!

Von said...

Very sweet, Lelia!

Wish I could send you a little ray of sunshine from Wash. State. The beginning of autumn has been absolutely glorious.

Isabelle said...

This is so lovely! Great conversion. I stitched the Fancy Work sewing case on Waterlily linen so I know what a beautiful, soft green it is :)
And your bobbin are so cute! :)

Chelle said...

Looks fantastic! Congrats on the finish!

lena-lou said...

I love this SB you have done, lovely :-)

Alessandra (Italy) said...

Woow! It's very Beautiful!
Bye from an Italian stitcher!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin