Monday, October 02, 2006

SAL organization in progress

UPDATED: Here is a nicer photo & more info on the design & designer:



The Cat's Whiskers Design Studio c.2006

Found this information:

"Oops! We have been informed of an error in the original printing of the graph for this little pocket. The basting line on the long lefthand side of the pocket graph should have been placed 4 threads from the cross-stitch border instead of 6 threads. We have corrected this error in a subsequent printing. If you have any questions regarding this 'oops' please email Janie direct on janie@thecatswhiskers.net.au"

------------------------------

Myrna & I are getting ready to stitch Red Desert Scissor Pocket.



We will be starting Oct 11th. Anybody else interested? I am thinking it would be a quick stitch. I looked over the directions/instructions & cannot figure out how to add the cording for the closure. [I'm so DUH w/finishing]

Heard from Barbara; Terri; Cathy; and Melissa who will be stitching along.

Anybody else ???

And, Annette who celebrated her birthday last week, already has her project stitched. Check out her blog for the photo. [oh man, and her BD gift is totally kewl]

17 comments:

My Life In Stitches said...

I would have loved to joined in the SAL. Maybe next time. Though I am waiting on some Dinky Dyes threads in a few other colors...thinking about using the same pattern to make a few more cases. It does stitch up very quickly even for me who is very slow. It is really pretty. Look forward to watching your progress.

Sachiko said...

Hi,I'm Japanees.
I started stitching recently. I came to like stitch very much. It is interested in your stitch. I think that your stitch is very polite and beautiful.


http://peacefultime.blog32.fc2.com/

mainely stitching said...

Yes, Lelia, count me in! I had this out the other day and thought "Why haven't I already stitched this?"

Margaret said...

Lovely tree & pumpkin patterns.
Your SAL pattern is so pretty & I'm tempted to join but have too many things that need to be cleared away by the end of the year. Looking forward to your progress pictures.
Margaret

Myrna said...

WooHoo! Now I can hardly wait for that weekend to arrive!

As for finishing... I'll have to wait until I get it stitched!

I need to get back on a 'stitching schedule'...

Hugs...

Susimac said...

Looking forward to seeing all your SAL finishes, sorry Lelia I would have loved to join but I have loads on at the moment, maybe next time you are doing a SAL I could join.

Chelle said...

Have a fun SAL! Some of the SLS gals are stitching this. Were you able to find the "matching" scissors?

Chelle said...

Ummm, DUH. It looks like you do have the scissors. LOL Silly me!

Cathy B said...

I'll join you too - I know you sent me an e-mail and I can't remember if I replied or not (slightly disorganized here!)

Terri said...

Oh, I have this! I'm like Barbara! I had mine out the other day too! LOL

Myrna said...

Yeah! The more the merrier!! I printed out the oops, and will put it with the chart...

Is it time yet???

Hugs....

Melissa said...

I have this all kitted, too! Count me in. :)

Anonymous said...

Your daughter looks just lovely. Happy Anniversary. I love the SAL you're getting ready to do, hope you have fun.

Kitty Couture said...

What a beautiful pocket! I bet you and your SAL buddies will have lots of fun :) It does look like a very quick stitch.

lena-lou said...

This is nice I saw it on Hillie Stitch a little while ago and was tempted....enjoy your SAL. Happy Anniversary to you and your DH. What a lovely surprise for your daughter to surprise you like that, she looks a very bonny, happy girl :-)

Carto said...

Hey Leila

This is such a pretty piece. Glad you're keeping well and a belated 'Congratulations' on your Wedding Anniversary. Take care xxx

Anonymous said...

lindo . Parabens
Cristina - Brasil

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin