Thursday, October 12, 2006

scissor pocket SAL



oooooo so pretty. I worked on this twice, yesterday morning & again later in the evening. I've got the border & part of a motif complete.

All stitchers are welcome to join this SAL*. In the sidebar are links to blogs w/other stitchers who are SALing [is that a word?]

Next week, I want to finish the stitching. I might change the back of the pocket. The pattern has '2006', maybe I'll substitute the date for my initials. Have not decided. PLUS, I want to make a small fob using the heart shape motif on the flap.

The weather continues alternating snow flakes and sunshine. The wind is causing wind chills in the 20s. Brrrr.

*Stitch-A-Long

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

All your WIPs look great! Love the JBW pumpkin - this series is wonderful. Your scissor pocket is looking nice and you're making great progress on SGB - congratulations!

Melissa said...

Great progess on the SAL yesterday, Lelia! It's been so fun seeing all of our pics and how each of us have attacked the project differently. :)

Terri said...

Hey! I'm going to make a fob with that part too! LOL

Anonymous said...

What is SAL?? GB in TX>

Anonymous said...

everything you're doing looks great. Love the colors of your scissor pocket.

Myrna said...

Yeah!! Funny how all of ours looks so different in the beginning...

I'll get mine posted in a bit. I'm loving working on this, and it was hard to put away for a week! I think I'll put the year on the case, and maybe my initials on the fob.

Anne S said...

Your SAL is coming along beautifully - this is a lovely design :)

BeckySC said...

It looks beautiful :)

I have the JBW Pumpkin design and have picked it up to start several times but something else always caught my attention :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Cathy B said...

Looks great Lelia! I finally posted a picture yesterday of my progress and hope to stitch more tomorrow night (in lieu of Weds because I won't be home to stitch!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin