I stayed up until 1:30 a.m. [earlier this morning] trying to get the set finished. After pinning the cord in place, I quit for the day! Needed some sleep. Tonight, I plan to sew the cord on after the evening meal.
This is the first time I've used Dinky Dyes threads. This project was stitched with Red Dust (silk) & Nullabor (cotton) 'Hand dyed Australian threads'.
The scissor pocket and needlebook are all done. ta da! I used the lighter color silk for the cord on the scissor pocket. Other than changing the cord color, I followed the finishing directions on the scissor pocket provided on the pattern.
This is the inside of the needlebook & the scissor pocket. The scissors fit nicely inside.
Myrna: Thanks again for sending me all these materials. If you look at the 1st picture, you'll see I used everything (but a couple strands of thread). The kit was excellent! The lining material matches nicely. I'm thrilled to have this lovely set!