Thursday, January 18, 2007

20 Squares

I removed the 'blue flower' motif. Added the lamb at the top. Added the acorn + moon/star motif. Now, back to house construction : )

{updated} Response to questions:
Everyone is welcome to join the SAL
There are 64 squares.
I'm using 32-count lambswool linen, my linen is apx 18" by 18".
Project is 192 stitches wide x 192 stitches long.
Pattern calls for 15 DMC floss colors. I don't know how many skeins are needed of each color b/c I am not finished with the stitching.
The pattern is $8 at House of Stitches
One stitcher in the SAL is going to use overdye fibers AND Chart Corrections are listed on the Drawn Thread Sampler Game Board SAL Blog

10 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Lelia :-) Just saw your post pop up and wanted to wave to you!

Anonymous said...

Lelia, you are just flying through this one. It's looking great.

Hannah said...

Nice work! I can't wait to see this finished :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Lelia :)

BeckySC said...

It's really looking great, Lelia :)

Wendy said...

I love this piece and its going to have to go on my must-have list, especially after watching your progress on it!

CindyMae said...

It is looking wonderful!!!

Michelle said...

You are making fantastic progress on your gameboard!

Sharon said...

Looks great! you are really moving along on this one.

Crazee4books said...

Hi Lelia, the house squares are really coming along nicely. I'd love to do this one too. But I have to order the chart, and that would probably take 3 months to receive, judging from past experiance. Someday. Does this chart use specialty threads or just regular DMC? Cheers Judy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin