Monday, February 19, 2007

"left bird" 35 x 36

I finished another square of Acorn Sampler Afghan. There are a total of 18 squares to stitch on this afghan. I have six completed. The next one I'll stitch is a tree! Stay tuned.

c.1989 Jill Siegler, Samplers from the heart. Mill Hill Acorn Sampler Afghan




In response to your question, Alex & I went to view the movie at Valparaiso University. There are no movie theatres in Valparaiso and the University has a room set-up for film buffs. Another movie is scheduled in March.



On the topic of international films ... this one is my ALL-TIME favourite. [nothing whatever to do with stitching] I've seen it SEVERAL times.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the birds, they're really sweet! This one is stitching up fast :)

Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

Love your afghan! I have always wanted to do one of these. I did a baby one a very long time ago as my first big project for a friend, it was fun. I think I should work on doing some of my other things first though LOL

Carto said...

Hey there Leila

This is looking fab. In all the years I've stitched, I've never stitched an afghan. I may have to take the plunge after seeing tnis lovely piece.....though not until I've finished my 'Phoenix'....and there's also a HAED in the pipeline too!! Ah so much to stitch, so little time. Hope you and yours are well xx

BeckySC said...

Looking awesome, GF! :) :) :)

Carol said...

YOur afghan is moving along so quickly - nice!

stitcherw said...

You're moving right along on this, 6 of 18 so you're 1/3 finished. :)
Looking forward to seeing the tree next.
Sue

mainely stitching said...

Love them birdies! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are moving right along on that afghan, the bird looks great.

Wendy said...

It looks great. Your afghan is going to be gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin