Friday, September 07, 2007

Stitching by Nicholas

Nicholas had four wisdom teeth removed on 8/30. My GF, Mel, obtained this pattern & linen ... dropped it off that afternoon. So, Nicholas has a new project. This time, he is trying linen. It is Angel of Winter by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum (Lavender & Lace) c.1995 Told in a Garden.

I had to laugh this afternoon. I dropped him off at his job & he was complaining that he doesn't have any time to stitch! I told him to join the club & said we'd have to find some free time for our needlework : ) Eventually, it will look like this: I'll have to remember to take pictures of his progress ....

4 comments:

Sharon said...

How cool is tha! I hope he will find more time-I well understand it too.

Carla said...

That's a nice project he has started!

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful project!

Aussie Stitcher said...

He has made a great start, and I know exactly how you both feel about not getting enough time to stitch, and my work hours have just increased.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin