Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lavender Sachet / Back side ...

Thx to everybody for your kind e-mails and comments. I wish some of my non-blogging stitching friends would take the plunge & try their hands at blogs!! For me, it is a good record of my stitching. This is what the back of the kit looks like -- cute with the charm!!! I opted to use the left over dk purple for the lettering & changed the style.

This is a close-up of the back.
The lettering is from an alphabet book by Marsha Van Valin More Alphabets from Early Samplers

8 comments:

mainely stitching said...

It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

That's lovely! I love the alphabet!

Von said...

That's a terrific choice of lettering and floss! :D

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! And I enjoy blogging so much (as well as the record it provides) that I can't understand why anyone would NOT want to blog LOL

Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job on the sachet. I really like the lettering you used. I need to find some new alphabets myself. Just needed one last night!

Deb said...

Lelia, This is a gorgeous piece. I just love the colors!
Hugs,
Deb

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh love those pretty purples!

Yasmin said...

Hi lelia,
This is soooo sweet!! I love lavender design..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin