Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Porter County Fair

Porter County Fair
July 23 - August 2
Valparaiso, Indiana


Look what arrived in the mail???

I don't think I have too much ready to enter this Summer. I have had a lazy needle this past year. Perhaps my stitching GFs will put tons on display.

Need a booklet? E-mail mpralph (at) comcast (dot) net

The Home Econimics class is open to all adults who are over 18 and not participating in 4-H. Entries must be made since last fair - not exhibited in previous Porter Co fairs -- Exhibits received on Sunday, July 19th.
- - - - - - -
Don't miss Sharon's Giveaway!!!
You have until Thursday to visit Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession blog post & leave a comment.

2 comments:

Patricia Lessell said...

Thanks so much for the link to Sharon's blog. I bet you could knock something up real fast that would be spectacular - go on girl just give it a go and I'm sure you would get your stitching mojo back again. Lots of Love Patti xxx

CindyMae said...

I am sure that whatever you enter will be fantastic!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin