Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I won! I won!

My desk:

Did you notice the tower of fabric??? It is Miss Jump's Scrap Bag by Linda Brannock, moda

"Small charming prints in the warm colors you have come to love by Linda Brannock. Perfect for those primitive and civil war quilts"


I entered a contest via the Facebook Page American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine ; Jill's Blog - Rag Lady.

Check it out -- Become a Fan!

I have to figure out what quilt pattern to use. There are endless possibilities. Any suggestions?


Here is a close-up:


Thx to Jill & the American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine for offering this special prize. I'm delighted!

14 comments:

Suburban Stitcher said...

Whoa! Those are some GORGEOUS fabrics! Congrats on your win!

Linen Stitcher said...

What a fabulous prize!! Just think of the possibilities, and I'm sure you'll put these to very good use!

Congrats to a most deserving winner!!

Siobhán said...

Oh wow, lucky you!!! What gorgeous fabrics. I can't wait to see what you do with them!!

Kim B said...

Lucky you! You were spoiled by this win!

mainely stitching said...

Wow. WOW. WOWOWOWOW!!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

How wonderful. The fabrics are all great, have fun. CJ ok;-)

Shelleen said...

Wow!! congrats on the beautiful fabric.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is really cool! :)

Margaret wong said...

Congratulations!! That is a GREAT win! I am sure you will have loads of ideas how to us it and we'll be waiting......!LOL!

Anonymous said...

WOW.....lucky you! Congratulations!

Brigitte said...

Wow, you're a lucky girl. Enjoy your win and fondle your new fabrics, lol.

Jenna said...

Lovely fabbies! Couldn't have gone to a nicer woman, either. :) Congratulations!

Von said...

Whoa! That is what I call a prize!! Let's see now, what to do with them - I'm sure you'll come up with something spectacular!

Karan said...

Fabulous prize - so looking forward to seeing what you make. :0)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin