Saturday, September 16, 2006

My Supervisor


Sleeping on the job ...

My husband, David, came home from work & saw her laying near my stitching. We got to talking about how she has been outdoors over a year, came into our home recently, and hasn't torn up anything. We thought she would be a menace.

As for my stitching, she just paws it aside & lays down. No taking floss skeins, no swiping the perle cotton balls -- so far, she leaves everything alone.

ALSO ... Who asked me for the link to Pumpkin Keeper by Drawn Thread? Look here

Pumpkin Keeper freebie

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just ADORABLE! Unfortunately, Maisie has a bit of a thing for perle cotton balls and cotton reels of any kind, so I try to keep them well out of her reach.

Kitty said...

Great to see your new postings again!!

Hm, the mom cat is admiring your nice work and showing her appreciation in a special way!!

I would love to stay on this table too if I were her.. There are so many exquisite items around!!

Cathy B said...

Looks to me like she just likes being close to you and your things!

mainely stitching said...

That is one beautiful kitty you have!!!

Anonymous said...

She is such a beautiful cat, and sounds like a good one too. When we had ours, he never touched my stitching either, but he made up for that with other things LOL.

Sorry my blog caused you to make a new one, but in reality that is what I should have done so I could post on everyone's blog. Oh well, it's too late now LOL.

Chelle said...

She's such a pretty kitty! What a relief that she is adjusting so well.

Barb said...

She's adorable and has made herself right to home! Barb

Concetta said...

She is just adorable. :) I can't let Snoops anywhere near my stitching! Luckily I have a craft room that I keep everything in and can close the door after me, or I'd be in trouble...

Lana said...

My puppy is the same way, I think she is a stitcher at heart, she just doesn't have apposable thumbs, so she lets mommy have her fun while she supervises!
~Lana~

Carol said...

Aw, how fantastic that she is simply settling right in! Congratulations, and what a relief!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin