Wednesday, September 20, 2006

oops ...

Lizzie Kate. The 'O' is supposed to be a charm of a snowflake. I may find one in my stash & add it.

I somehow 'lost' all my e-mail messages yesterday. I deleted them or something. I'm not sure how that happened ... but, they are gone. If you sent an e-mail to me, please forward it again.

Didn't get much stitching done yesterday. Our Nicholas home sick from school [last week it was Alex]. I opened up my cedar chest & photograhed some of my past needlework -- then, updated my photo albums.

My Pictures

As Nick is still not well enough for classes, I just might put some more photos in the albums.

8 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Lelia, thank you for the comment. I am new around here, and get excited when I have comments!

I really enjoy reading your blog, and have just enjoyed looking at all of your finishes in your photo album.

Let it Snow looks great, and I hope your son is feeling lots better soon!

mainely stitching said...

I recently did this LK, too. :)

I hope your DS will soon be back in full form. Best wishes!

Barb said...

Let it snow looks nice. I love Lizzie Kate charts and have done quite a few. I love the pictures of your cat. Looks like she's quite young and mischevious! But a joy. (I have one too I call him Mr. Mischief although he has calmed down a lot now that he's older. I enjoyed your blog. I'm new to this blogging thing too.

Leah said...

Very pretty!

Kitty said...

It's so lovely, I'll have to make one too!! See, you made me become a "copy cat"!! LOL..

Leeland said...

You are extraordinarily organized in your stitching, Lelia! I'm just flushing when I see my own corner... lol! But considering the wonders you stitch, I should learn lessons here...
Take care!

Anonymous said...

Your LK looks great. Hope Nick is feeling better soon, since school started we've been sick here as well. Did you notice, they've fixed the beta commenting issue, yay!

Anonymous said...

Cute pattern. I hope your son is feeling better.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin