Wednesday, December 20, 2006

fa la la la la ....


This is the ornament my Mother stitched for our daughter, VicTORIa [ha!!]

And, yes, two of the cats are getting along very well. Aren't they sweet?

I got some packages out to MIL, SIL/BIL, Mom last week -- with ornaments. My Mom liked hers ... verdict still out with Mother-in-Law, Sister-in-Law & Brother-in-Law.

Thanks a million for all the comments, e-mails, and cards. I appreciate your visit to my blog + comments. After the break ... I will enjoy visiting blogs & seeing all the new stitchie stuff. Needlechat is so much fun. Yes, I'll pick up some stitching after the New Year.

12 comments:

monique said...

awww...sweet kitty pic :) Have a Merry Christmas!

Chelle said...

Another pretty ornament! I always enjoy the kitty pics, too.

Enjoy the kids over winter break!

coonie said...

Awww I love the picture of the kitties!

Jenna said...

A great ornament for Tori from your mom and the cats look like they are doing well together. You must be quite pleased at how well she is fitting in with the whole family. :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your entire family, Lee!

stitcherw said...

The britty kitty ornament is very cute, and your kitties look very comfortable and content.
Sue

lena-lou said...

Just popped in to wish you a Merry Christmas :-))

Sue said...

Cute ornament your Mom made. Merry Christmas.

Vonna said...

Love the ornament and the cats look highly cozy!
:o)
Have a great Christmas!

Barbara said...

What a cute ornament, and very sweet picture of your kitties. Mine is laying next to me, sound asleep, as I type this....

Gina E. said...

Oooh, that is so cute! You get such lovely pictures of your kitties!
Hope your Christmas is a very happy one, Lelia. Have a great New Year too!
Hugs from Gina in Oz

Carto said...

Aww I love the Britty Kitties and this piece is no exception. Love the piccie of the realy puddys too - they're so beautiful. Have a lovely Christmas Leila xxx

Cathy said...

Hope you are enjoying the holidays with family and friends!

Wishing you all the best in 2007!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin