Saturday, February 03, 2007

25 Squares

I added more squares!

12 houses
13 motifs

I added the & dragonfly & blue flower (row 3) + red flower (row 5)

As for February stitching ...

1) continue 2 squares/week with the DT SAL
2) participate in the orn SAL
3) New Project: I'd like to get my Shep Bush kit out. It is called Heart Blooms. c.1996. I won the kit a few years ago. There are five hearts in the sampler with a beautiful border - stitched on 32-count Antique White linen with AVAS & Caron Waterlilies Silk.
4) WIP: Add a square to my afghan or tabletopper. Winter months are perfect for this!!

19 comments:

Stitch Wizard said...

Your gameboard is just gorgeous!! You are doing a fantastic job on it!! It makes me want to go out and get one as well!! Debby

CindyMae said...

The gameboard is looking just fantastic!!!!!

mainely stitching said...

You're whipping through this!!

Anonymous said...

It's coming along wonderfully Lelia! I'm sure you'll finish it this year, the rate you're going :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are moving right along on this one now.

Jenn said...

Wow I think i smell a smoking needle!

Cathy B said...

Gameboard looks AWESOME!

stitcherw said...

You got a lot done, it is looking great. I really like the little dragonfly one you just added, very cute.
Sue

Jenna said...

Great work, Lelia! You are just a machine on this gameboard. :) Looking good!

BeckySC said...

Looking wonderful :) !! Go girl!

Wendy said...

This looks great! And I just started this too.

Chelle said...

It's looking fantastic! The colors really pop off the fabric. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Your gameboard is beautiful !

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Boy..your hopping right along on this! It's look really great :)

Annemarie said...

Oh, how lovely!
Good luck with those February goals Lelia!

Myrna said...

It looks great! Your February plans sound good... I should make a stitching plan, or maybe not! LOL

Hugs to you GF!

Sharon said...

Leila, you are moving right along. Looks great!

Lana said...

The gameboard is absolutely gorgeous! It is coming along very nicely!
~Lana~

Anonymous said...

oooh, coming right along on the gameboard! You need to slow down.. you're putting me to shame with my 1 square done LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin