Monday, April 20, 2009

International Quilt Festival

I enjoyed the Quilt Festival! I was gobsmacked by the display of quilts. The variety & creativity was unlike anything I've ever seen! Was double-fun being with GFs & spotting unusual details in the textiles.

If you missed the festival, check out this link: Quilt Festival Gallery On-line

In addition to the beautiful quilt display, there were classes (which I didn't sign up for), demonstrations, and shopping -- row after row after row of vendors. What fun to view the sites & locate those hidden treasures! I found some nice notecards (for Mom) and couldn't pass up a 'pin' as keepsake.


I couldn't leave this book Bunnies & More behind. It has the most charming bunny outlines w/buttonhole edge. Loved the shapes. And, if you go to this link, there is an on-line bonus pattern.

1 comment:

samplerlover said...

Cute bunny patterns. I love your hardanger. Looking forward to seeing it finished. - Sandra.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin