Wednesday, October 28, 2009

AIC


Playing with Pictures: The Art of Victorian Photocollage

The Art Institute of Chicago
111 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois, 60603-6404

October 10, 2009–January 3, 2010

This of one of the
Current Exhibition at the
Art Institute of Chicago

I would really like to view this
and am waiting for a NON-rainy day

October 10, 2009–January 31, 2010
Gallery 211

Caravaggio Painting
on loan from
the National Gallery of London

A MUST SEE!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

The last time I visited Chicago
(with my Mom in September)

I went to the Cultural Center's
Art-O-Mat machine
& selected:
It is by
Helen Harris
Pine Art Studio

It looks fantastic with the other painting
I have
by Helen Harris
Pictured Here


1 comment:

Kim B said...

That sounds like a wonderful exhibit!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin