Wednesday, April 21, 2010

International Quilt Festival - Chicago

What a blast!
Tho, not as many quilts on display
as last year's show - I'm just sayin ...

Here are photos of some of my 'loot':
IQF program, ruler, and 2010 pin
Jeana Kimball's Redwork needles

I was delighted to browse the
Bohin
(France) Booth
I picked out some
needles and a pair of
embroidery scissors
close-up

I felt sorry for the guy
working in the booth
as he was stranded in the USA
b/c of the volcano problem

Marjorie, blogging over at Moonsilk Stitches
has a great photo of the Bohin Booth on her post:
Quilt Show

More posts to come ....

2 comments:

Lynn Bourke said...

Great collection of stash! Wishing I could quilt...

Sharon said...

Nice stash! I love the color of your scissors.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin