Monday, May 29, 2017

Fiber Fun

"F"inished -- Leafy Lisa Shawlette.  Pattern by Kelli Slack.   I used Misty Alpaca Chunky.  After the practice piece - the real wrap was easier to knit.   The chunky yarn was my first time using -- i got used to it after a few rows.     Below, practice piece 'wrap' for souvenir doll.  


In photo below, B E E S W A X!   From GF.     Local friend's DH has hives - and I am supposed to keep this sealed up ... yet it has such a fine scent!     I have not had my sewing out (will this week, need to tidy up some origami bags) and will use on my thread.


My progress (sorry, not finish) of the Woolenberry KAL.   Herald by Woolenberry.    The yarn is lovely to knit - Blooming Yarns Cashino.  
... and, Antarktis by Woolenberry.    Sadly, only a few more rows added ...

Radiating Hearts pattern by Evelyn Clark - probably for Lace Day raffle ... I used Lion Brand 24/7 cotton yarn.

Dishcloth dresses, patterns by Debbie Trainor.   


2 comments:

gracie said...

Love the shawl and that beeswax! Nothing like holding freshly made beeswax.

cucki said...

Wow everything is so beautiful
Love and smiles x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin