Friday, February 17, 2006

Care to Comment?

Image hosting by Photobucket
Today's SBQ was suggested by Heather & is: Comment on your comments (giving and recieving): Do you love comments or hate them? Do you check them every day, never check them, or find them helpful? And finally, are you convinced no one is reading your blog if you don't get any?

The permalink to this post is: Renee's Blog Happy Stitching!

A. Yes, I like "giving & receiving" comments. It forms & strengthens friendships. I check comments left on my blog when I'm on-line. I have a site meter which tracks the number of hits on my blog - so, I know how many visitors I have. : )

Image hosting by PhotobucketSome progress on BOAF's Love. Not much free time with boys home from school (& Nicholas not feeling well). They were out of class at 12:30 Thurs + return to school on Tuesday. Tori competes in I.U. Sing Fri & Sat .... Break a Leg!

We had unusual weather yesterday -- windy, warmed up to 60's -- thunderstorms -- hail -- DID I MENTION WINDY? -- tornado sightings -- then, temperatures dropped --lots of fog(some snow flurries) dropped to 17 degrees!! Now it is about 20 degrees with a forecast of below zero tonight ( -10 to -30 wind chill readings ) Got Winter?

14 comments:

Schokti said...

Tornado sightings? *shudder* Isn't that a few months early?

Anna van Schurman said...

We're supposed to get wind too in SE PA--tropical storm level gusts. Great. Still all these warm days have been worth the weird weather!

Shelleen said...

we are getting the really bad winds here, today. All schools in western NY are closed.

BeckySC said...

GF, you stay safe! We are having wierd weather...it has been in the 70's the past few days and tomorrow's highs are in the 30's with wintry weather!

I LOVE the BOAF piece!!

hugs :)

Nicki said...

Love looks so cute so far. :)

Anonymous said...

What is UP with the weather this year? Totally crazy! Stay safe and warm, girl! :)

Myrna said...

I would never have 'met' you or started this blog if you hadn't posted on my Xanga! Thanks for doing that! :-)

We had really weird weather last night too. Tornado watch, thunderstorms, and then cold, windy, and snowing! Did I mention windy? It's supposed to be down to 0 degrees tonight, with a wind chill of at least -15. Glad I'm not going anywhere!

Your BOAF Love looks great!

Cindy said...

The weather *has* been totally wild...I couldn't believe it when I got in the car after work yesterday and heard that there were tornado watches...and seeing that it had rained so hard all day that the ditches were filled. All that after a drought last summer...and it's all frozen over today. I'm hunkering down for the weekend and hoping it warms up SOON!

Von said...

I heard about your crazy weather on the news!! Tornadoes in February!
Keep you and your family far away from those things my friend!

Carol said...

Oh gosh! Sounds like our weather! It was 58 when I drove to work this morning. I left a client's house at 12:30 and it was 54, according to my Jeep.... then half a mile up the road, and watching grey sky and the heavy winds, it was 42.... then down to 31 with rain that was, of course, ice! Twenty minutes up the road and into NH on my way home, back to 42 and sunny! Then the temps just totally crashed down into the teens. Strange winter everywhere! At least there is only about a month still to go :-)

Lana said...

I know what you mean about the weather, On Thursday here, (Texas) I went to work at 3:30, it was 85 degrees, hot sunny, by the time i got out of work 5 hours later, it was so cold and windy! It is weird how the weather can drastically change like that!
Love the teeny tiny stitching!
~Lana~

Cathy B said...

BOAF looks great! After a few days of subzero temperatures, today its finally warming up (would still be considered 'cold' to most people, but hey, I'm a Minnesotan!)

Hope you had a great weekend. Kids here were off of school Friday and also tomorrow (Monday).

Bine said...

Love looks so sweet. Can't wait to see more progress pics.
Tornados???.....Stay safe!

Nancy in IL said...

It's been a while since I've been to your blog, Lelia, and I'm so impressed with all the nice stash you've received and beautiful things you've received as gifts and things you've made. Everything is just so cute/pretty/beautiful :) I've enjoyed my visit, and thanks for your visit to my blog too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin