Thursday, October 26, 2006

Red Desert Scissor Pocket: Update

Looks like Cathy & Melissa have completed ALL the stitching. Three cheers! Myrna, Terri, and I have a bit more stitching to do today. Next: Launch into the finishing. [Links in sidebar]

Now, our GF Annette, at My Life & Stitches posted photographs of her FINISHED pocket. WOOT!

I have a few eyelets to finish up this afternoon & will post a photograph tomorrow. I'd really like to get the scissor fob stitched & finished this week. I have a tiny scrap of linen left for ???

PLUS, my Nicholas has been working on Fairy Dreams. I'd like to post an update of this L&L; however, blogger will not upload. I created a photo album "Nick's Stitching" & you can see his progress. In the next week, I'll put some close-up photos into the album. He was adding metallic last night & it shimmered in the light.

2 comments:

Cathy B said...

I'd like to say that I didn't work on mine this week just so that you could catch up with me....but actually, I just didn't have time to work on it!!!

My Life In Stitches said...

I have been watching the SAL progress on the scissor pocket. This was the first time I finished anything like it. I am looking forward to seeing everyone's finished.
Happy stitching,
Annette

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin