Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Marking Sampler

I made a few changes & replaced the lettering in the sampler with names & '25'. DH & I celebrated our 25th Anniversary on Oct 1st. I used DMC floss on 35-ct Ivory Linen.
Sarah's Marking Sampler
The Goode Huswife c.1998

I pulled out three small samplers from the Basket of NAY* & will probably start one later this evening. I am determined to get thru these awesome patterns.

I started reading this & am enjoying it so far. I noticed there is a sequel coming out on November 25th. Web Site Here



*NAY = Not another Year

4 comments:

Shelleen said...

the piece is looking good and I like the colors that were used.
I have heard a lot of good things about that book.

Anonymous said...

It looks gorgeous - congratulations!

Karan said...

A lovely way of marking your anniversary. Belated Congratulations. :0)
Looks like another book to go on my List. :0)

mainely stitching said...

WOW, it's gorgeous!!! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin