Saturday, March 10, 2012

Vineyard Silk

Woot!   Look what was in today's mail ....
when I read Art Needlepoint 's blog post


I was thrilled to have the opportunity to try a 
new-to-me fiber.  It reminds me of cotton flower thread or
Valdani fibers.

I have a lovely French Blue, Berry, and Melon.
What fun - says they are 100% silk, 30 yds.

Now, will do some stash diving for the
'just right' project.

Has anyone used the Sullivans floss?
These were part of a gift from Gracie - along with a lovely
Lizzie Kate pattern (she even provided the ground + buttons).

Looking forward to using a couple
new fibers ; )

2 comments:

Moonsilk Stitches said...

I haven't used Sullivans but the ladies at Designer's Desk heartily recommended it to me recently. They have it (along with DMC and Anchor if you want to compare. Let me know what you think. Marjorie

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

I've never tried Sullivans but they look lovely.

The silk thread is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin