Saturday, December 29, 2012

gifts

Isn't this lovely?
I am so happy to have this lovely
heart stitched and finished by
CathyB blogging at
My Adventures in Stitching.

We have been on-line blogging friends
for years + finally met at House of Stitches earlier this year.
What a treat!!!

Her blog is loaded with needlework and travels
and treasures!!!   Head over ....

and ...

Isn't this pretty?
I enlarged the photo so you can see the detail.

This will give you an idea of the size.

This necklace was a gift from Marjorie
blogging at

If you have not visited her blog -
get over for a visit.   She is always into the most creative stuff!!!  


Last,
I've had this bookmark pinned to my wall
for a few years now.
The image is from a woodblock print.  It is from the
Clarence Buckingham Collection.

And, I just noticed on the AIC web site,
that they have PART ONE of a Japanese Print exhibit
(gallery 107) from the 
Hurry, closes Jan 27, 2013









2 comments:

Giovanna said...

What lovely gifts from your friends!

Nicola said...

Beautiful gifts.


Happy New Year dear friend. I wish the New year brings you lots of happiness and joy. May God shower his abundant blessings upon you all year round.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin