Monday, August 11, 2014

some progress

These are Jeannette Douglas Designs





 I've got most of the silk over dye fiber stitched.   There are a few more motifs to add before the backstitch/outline and assembly.    This is a nice design, from my stash.   Chosen for the Biscornu SAL - along with FB group, All About Smalls.  


And, decision:    I had my mind all made up, tatted a sample.   Tatted another sample.  I tatted samples x FOUR, and liked the one in the top right corner.    


 Lizbeth, size 80, color 168 Latte Foam.
seems the right size for the project - nice color - and should be sewn on later tonight or tomorrow.

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Great stitching. I'm looking forward to seeing these projects finsihed.

cucki said...

wow great progress...
happy stitching x

Madtatter80 said...

Love this old traditional work and colors with the top pictures, and of course you know I love tatting and applying it too! It's gonna be great!

Anna van Schurman said...

Your tatting is such a wonder!

Von said...

There's nothing sweeter than a tatted edging. Can't wait to see the finished project!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin