Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Knitting Update

Progress on Angela's Dream Scarf [size 5 needles] by
Jeanette Estee Famulari.
Lydia Yarn - Radiant Orchid
70% Superwash Merino, 30% Silk -- 1 ply / Fingering Yarn

This is my Practice Piece for Angela's Dream Scarf -- the yarn is Premier/Deborah Norville Serenity Sock Weight.   Pink Sugar.   I try a few rows of practice and then I pick up the 'real' scarf.   This is the piece I use stitch markers for.   Never have enough stitch markers.   (size 5 needles)

Progress on Beginner Scarf from Knitting Class.
Cascade 200 Heathers 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
Col No 9332 (size 8 needles)


Plaid Dishcloth [size 8 needles] - pattern in 
I Can't Believe I'm Knitting! [updated edition]
Leisure Arts Publication
Lily Brand - Sugar n Cream
 Lavender and White cotton yarns.

3 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Someone know how to knit :) they are beautiful, and love the purple!

gracie said...

Wonderful knitting....

Brigitte said...

Such a lot of lovely knitting projects.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin