Friday, November 25, 2005

The Shadow of the Wind

Thanksgiving Holiday was really nice. Had the Chicago & New York parades on t.v. -- and the dog show on tv. Cooked up a feast (14.5lb turkey; stuffing; corn pudding; steamed veggies; hot pineapple/bread; store bought pumpkin pie & ready whip) Around 9pm the children went off to the movies to view Harry Potter (Victoria, her friend David, Nicholas, & Alexander). I got in some major reading after Head Chef duty:
Image hosted by Photobucket.comI really like this novel(so far - I'm on pg 120).
I was on the 'request' list at the public library for quite awhile & was delighted to get my hands on this book. New York Times book review. Today, DH & Vickie are working. The boys are sleeping. I'm going to sit around & read ; )

2 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Sitting around reading - wow, it sounds like heaven! But after all your Head Chef work, you've earned it!!

Leeland said...

Hi Lelia,
thanks for your comment on my blog. I guess I should feel free to not sign, after all...
You must be very proud of your son: this is a great pin!
Sit and read (and cross stitch?), that sounds perfect to rest after cooking for all the family. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin