Sunday, November 20, 2005

2 busy 2 blog ...

Hi there : ) I've been getting the house ready for Turkey Day -- would like to have everything spiffy by Tuesday. Tuesday Tori is home from college. Haven't seen her since August. She has several shifts at Subway & said she has a paper to write. Not much family time, but will still be nice to have her home.

I was asked about my beading projects ... I've made pins & amulet pouches -- I don't think I have photos. Maybe I'll get them out & post them in a couple weeks.

Some time ago, I told Margaret W (from stitching smalls yahoo group) I'd post WIP photos of my M.Garry project. I didn't get the inside pockets stitched & sewn in(yet). I put it aside for holiday stitching - Here they are (front,back,open):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

10 comments:

My Life In Stitches said...

That is very pretty.
Have a happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Stitching,
Annette

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love this one too. Thanks for sharing, Lelia, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Kitty Couture said...

That is adorable!!
Have a happy Thanksgiving Lelia! Good luck tidying everything up - but I can imagine your excitement at Tori being home!

Jenny said...

Very impressive sititching! I'd like to try that project someday - after the 50 million other things on my to-do list. :)

mainely stitching said...

I love this project - such soft colors and what beautiful stitching skills!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving preparations!

Von said...

Enjoy having Tori home and the holiday together!

Such a gorgeous project! I greatly admire this design and you're doing a lovely stitching job :)))

Cathy B said...

Oooh, very nice. Thank you for posting a picture; this is lovely! I seem to be slipping on blogging too, but I know I'll have more time after the holidays are past.

Cindy said...

What a beautiful project! The soft colors are fabulous!

Chelle said...

I love this project! Your corners look PERFECT. Very nice!!

Anne S said...

Ooh, your finishing on the project is to die for! Just beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin