Thursday, February 13, 2014

It is a HE kind of stitching

Designed by Sandra Sullivan
Homespun Elegance, Ltd.


I chose different fibers.    I used GAST Dried Thyme, Week's Baked Apple; Needle Necessities 1342; Week's Onyx; and Simply Shaker Sampler Threads Cidermill Brown.    There is another motif in the pattern folder that I'd like to stitch ... and change the colors ; )    The HE patterns are wonderful to stitch while gathering with good friends.    


 And new bead stash ... to string or tat ... meanwhile, 
they decorate the desk!

2 comments:

Linen Stitcher said...

I'm late to comment on this, but I just have to say how sweet this one is. Love it!!

Linen Stitcher said...

I'm late to comment, but I just had to say how sweet this finish is. Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin