Saturday, December 24, 2005

What do YOU want?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"All I want for Christmas is a nap"

Anne Taintor, Inc

I finished Linen & Lace -- will get that into a box lid later this afternoon. AND will try to remember a snap shot. It is very lovely -- good thing I got it done before a brief illness ... Been down with stomach flu/headache since Tuesday -- feeling ok now -- weak, but ok.

This a.m. I took Tori to work & went shopping at Target. DH & Alex went for groceries. We all met up & four of us went to the movie store AND game store AND Barnes & Noble. Next: wrap the few things we picked out this a.m. Will put a ham in the oven soon ... and figure out some side dishes. While I do that, DH & the boys found a recipe to try. It involves crushing oreo cookies & adding "stuff" + dipping into melted chocolate. Sounds sinful.

However you celebrate this holiday season, I wish you joy & peace : )

P.S. Oh, and Danielle, if you are reading this ... I picked up Woman in White (you had this at the top of your list). I may have read Collins other mystery called Moonstone (I remember the movie version, too), but don't think I've read this one (Woman in White) --- I think it was on Masterpiece Theatre at one time, I look forward to reading it soon. I also have Round Rock & the Changed Man on loan from the library. OOOOhhh ... stitching or reading ...

5 comments:

Dawn T. said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you get to feeling 100% better soon.

mainely stitching said...

I would love a nap for Christmas, but I'm pretty happy with what I got instead.

I hope you're having a great Christmas!

Cathy B said...

Hope you are feeling better and that you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. I can't wait to see a picture of Linen and Lace!

Anonymous said...

I love Anne Taintor, infact I just bought the 30 boxed Postcards that she offers!!! I love them all!!
Your Line and Lace looks gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!

Hugs,
-m-

Melissa said...

Oooh, I'm an Anne Taintor fan, too! I have 2 sets of her postcards that I picked up at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin