Friday, March 24, 2006

TGIF

Thanks for asking. This is a progress picture -- Stitching by Nicholas:Image hosting by Photobucket I need to find the 007 Kreinik he needs. I have not been to the LNS. Did manage a trip to Hobby Lobby -- Alex was home from school with a cold. He fell asleep, so I went shopping!! Got some floss & stuff. Not a budget buster.

While browsing blogs this a.m., I came across a couple wonderful mail art exchange pieces. Check out Bea's envelope -- stitched by Chiara. Plus, Chiara has an envelope (on her blog) stitched by Blinne. These are so creative. I enjoy seeing all the exchanges : )

Our NANI EGA chapter is sponsoring a Mail Art Workshop on May 6th. I signed up : ) I'm looking forward to getting together with stitchers & creating an envelope. I found a nice on-line article about NANI's Camp Quality outreach program (& pictures). I think there might be an article in the next issue of NeedleArts magazine, too.

7 comments:

Schokti said...

What a fantastic job he is doing! Kudos!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your mailart. I kinda want to do one someday, but I'm a little nervous about what the USPS will do to it. LOL!

Carol said...

Oh my gosh! Nicholas is doing the most amazing job on the fairy! You must be soooo proud of him!

Dawn T. said...

It looks wonderful! Great job, Nicholas!

Shelleen said...

he is doing an awesome job!!

Von said...

I absolutely love the mail art, but like Jenna, have been nervous about actually mailing such a precious piece of art! However, I keep receiving assurances that they are handled well. Imagine the delight of the mail carrier when one of these comes through! :D
Nicholas continues to do amazing work!!

Jenny said...

Nicholas is doing a great job! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin