Saturday, March 18, 2006

Progress Photos ... stitched by Nicholas

Since Tuesday, Nicholas worked on the hair & collar/sleeve:
Image hosting by Photobucket

As of this morning: Image hosting by Photobucket (Nicholas tells me he does not have enough of the mauve braid to complete the other sleeve. I told him to keep working & I'll find the braid!!)

This is his Cross-eyed cricket project (worked on Aida):
Image hosting by Photobucket

I found Alexander's stitching & I hope to get that finished for him today. He was going to finish it himself; however, I want him to focus on his homework!! I'll be taking Tori back to college on Sunday (Alex wants to ride along) leaving DH & Nicholas in charge ...

Stitch well -- enjoy the week-end : )

9 comments:

BeckySC said...

Wow, Nicholas is moving right along on his project. It is very impressive :)

Love the CEC :)

hugs :0

Cindy said...

Wow! Nicholas is doing an awesome job, and cruising right along!

Von said...

Nicholas is doing amazing work!

DonnaSews said...

She's beautiful. Gooo Nicholas!!

mainely stitching said...

I am so impressed!

Susimac said...

Awesome work, love the CEC finish.

Cathy B said...

Nicholas is doing a great job - I'm impressed!

I just received my copy of NeedleArts in the mail yesterday. It may be a few days before I get around to working on it though!

Anonymous said...

Go Nicholas! Awesome job so far; keep it up. :) Make sure he has enough supplies, Lee!

Anne S said...

Wow, stitching talent definitely runs in the family! Nicholas is doing a great job of his stitching - awesome!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin