Thursday, October 11, 2007

more links

Stitching pictures later tonight or tomorrow a.m.; meanwhile, thank you for your kind comments & e-mails .... a few more links you might find interesting.

DAS DEUTSCHE STICKMUSTER-MUSEUM CELLE Very nice pictures

Article re. Museum Celle

Operation "I Embroider & You?" Trust me, check it out : )

Westmoreland Museum pictures of PA Samplers

The Embroiderers' Story Blog: "Over the next year, we will be recreating a 17th-century embroidered jacket. The Embroiderers' Story will chronicle its progress"

The Needle's Excellency by John Taylor -- Godfrey's Bookshelf has many on-line books from the 15-19th century.

Maryland Sampling 1738-1860, samplers

4 comments:

samplerlover said...

Another great collection of links. Some of the I have previously checked out and I found that they were all interesting. Still like the PA links.

Von said...

Ooooo, lots of great links to peruse! Thanks!

Chelle said...

Great links! I found the Maryland sampler book on Amazon with a decent discount on the price and free shipping. It's very tempting...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for both sets of links! I've bookmarked them so I don't forget to check them all out.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin