Monday, July 11, 2011

In the Company of Friends ....

In order to get to this:

I had to clear space among this:

This will grow into a bracelet ... I started with the black beads and gold beads. I also purchased a kit (two kits) for blue beads:
Should you be curious how it is supposed to look (knowing I create things at a snail's pace, check out the picture here. Our friend, Mel, made these bracelets. The class was taught at a recent NANI meeting with assistance by Sue D.

Did you notice this?:
My friend turned 60 - isn't this lovely? She tells me she will shelf her pen until she is 65. Then, get it out and start using it! What a hoot ; )

Life would not be as fun
without my special friends.

And, you know who you are!!!

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your beading is beautiful! Oh, how I wish my clutter looked that good...

Dani - tkdchick said...

That bracelet is going to be gorgeous. I really need to tackle my clutter as well its threatening to take over my life!!!

Cyn said...

Hi Leliea,

Love the bracelet!

Yes, I do have my own version of clutter. :-)

At least DD is a stitcher so she understands. LOL!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin