Sunday, April 01, 2012

April First is ....



Traditionally celebrated by
eating chocolates
and creating tatted lace.

I use a shuttle; however, there are
some beautiful tatted laces created with needles and hooks.

My tatted motifs can be found on
and

And, seriously, my friend, Marianne and I are in the
planning stages for a Beginning Tatting and Kanzashi Flower
for the L.A.C.E. group.


I am grateful for those with blogs,
yahoo groups, e-classes, who take the time
to share their tatting knowledge.   

Enjoy tatting today.


3 comments:

Suztats said...

Happy ITD! Happy tatting!

Unknown said...

What an awesome post! I love your shuttle too! Your beautiful tatted pieces is gorgeous too! I also wanted to wish you a wonderful International Tatting Day too!

Sue said...

Beautiful tatting! My mother-in-law and grandma used to tat but I never learned the skill. I think it's wonderful that you know how to do that! I'll go check out your tatting blog. So happy to have found you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin