Wednesday, May 02, 2012

colors

Above is photo from the pattern.
it is c.2011 Homespun Elegance Ltd.

The pieces are premade by Adam Original -
I'm just stitching the charming motifs.
(well, the rectangular pin cushion will be linen scrap, perhaps some tatting added).

The cloth has lovely mix of dk red, blue, green, brown-beige.
The CC Used Brick and GA Cidermill Brown are terrific.

Then, when I looked at the dark red fabric, there was a hint
of blue - a pretty blue, I'm using Needle Necessities 1342,
and the green - GA Dried Thyme.

This is what I have so far:



7 comments:

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Lovely colors you've chosen! It's coming along nicely!

Karen said...

What a great finish.

Christine said...

Great job and I love this pattern! It just went on my wishlist.

Anonymous said...

Did you say "pre-finished"? Oh, dear. I think this one just went on my wish list, too. Nice!!

Dona said...

Leila, it's very pretty! I look forward to see your progess on it.

Sue said...

Oh, how pretty! I love the soft colors!

Patty C. said...

Such a wonderful pattern ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin