Thursday, June 07, 2012

ott lights .... battery

This Ott Light ... takes THREE AAA batteries,
and I cannot help wonder if there is an adaptor --- to plug in
if necessary.   Or, would i need spare THREE AAA batteries?
J+R $24.99)

This Ott light .... product deails say:  
 "The rechargeable battery provides up to 3 hours of battery use 
or use with the included AC adaptor. "
$49.99 @Joann.com (50% off)

Decisions, decisions -- or, just stitch with my flip light and clip onto something.  



As for the Mini Basket --
I've got the big flower pot done + started the
over-one border.





4 comments:

Kellie said...

I found the second ott light a couple days ago at Michaels clearances for $30. If you have a Micaels close by it may be worth checking. That particular ott light can be used either with the rechargeable battery or with an electrical cord that is included. Good luck with your decision.

Cindy said...

I'm waiting for one that has an option to run on 12v (for in the car or camping)!! Even better if it was LED :)

pj said...

I have the black one and love it...yes you can use an adapter with it but will have to purchase or use one that is for another electronic in your home. Some razors, lights, etc. use the same type plug. This is a great travel piece but the batteries do run down quickly. I think you can buy rechargeables also for it.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I have the top one and it's good for when nothing else is available. I wouldn't use it at home or anyplace I can plug in.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin