Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Visitors from MN ....

All last week, I was looking forward to the
week-end ... I met the delightful CathyB
and her Mom, Marlene.

Cathy + I have been blogging friends for several years and I was over-the-moon when she let me know there was a possibility to get together in Indiana!

We met at House of Stitches in LaPorte + enjoyed talking, shopping, 
and enhancing our stash ; )     Marlene and I had a tatting good time..   

Cathy has a lovely post on her blog w/photos ...
was also there?    Cathy is the President of The C Street Fan Club!!!!!

Cathy gifted me with a tatted tarlet --- 
Isn't the tatted tartlet cute?   Thx so much!!!!
(Tatting by Marlene + finishing by Cathy)

I picked up Anna Brambles Sampler
and a beautiful wooden box for scissors + needles
 (DJV design needs to be stitched and mounted)

Until next time .....

2 comments:

Patty C. said...

So glad you enjoyed your time!

Cathy B said...

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit! Hope we are able to do it again sometime!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin