Thursday, November 08, 2012

keeping the cats off the furniture ....

Nikki sitting on the back of the couch ....

Mr. Katt aka Simon on the back of the love seat ...

Honey Bunny sunning under the desk lamp.

using the box to my HK mug to rest her chin!

And, some good news via my e-mail ... I'm next in line for the traveling pattern,
Bent Creek's (The Littles) Bunny.   
It is coming from Annie - you can see what she did
with her stitched bunny HERE.    You may recall the pattern from
Lee's blog -- her post Much Traveled Bunny.   
I'll post when I have it stitched + I understand
there are two more stitchers in line for the pattern.   

Enjoy the day - stitch well.





1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Looks like you're just as successful as I am when it comes to cats and furniture!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin