Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Randoms .... crochet


 This is my take away from the Irish Crochet Motifs class
held at Sheep's Clothing.
With the multiple mistakes and empty flower center,
I put my pin inside!


The class was instructed by Laura Ricketts (Laura Ricketts Designs).     I remember the Jul/Aug 2014 PieceWork magazine cover with Irish Crochet cuffs.  Laura based this class/pattern on her article (photo from magazine).

My Class piece -- I didn't get to the leaf, or rose center.   The facebook page has more photos.  
Link here.    Laura Ricketts brought some of her projects with her & it was fun to have them in hand.  I noticed she has several classes listed on her web site.


 It is wonderful to have practice pieces for crochet stitches; however, it was great to put the stitches learned from crochet class into motion,   and, i have a good start on flowers!!!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin