Sunday, January 08, 2023

Onesie

Going on a hunt for supplies .... I realized that there are a few onsies in my knitting projects.    These need to be PAIRS.

 Mosaic knitting.   Project bags.  This was a LNS class & I had enough left overs to create a 2nd bag.   One finished, and one WIP.   (IMO:  It is a GREAT way to use up bits of yarns, multiple colors.)    Pattern is by Cindy Walker 'Mosaic Bag'

 This was a LNS project.   Knit mittens in a day with bulky yarn.   Only, it took me longer to get just ONE and I didn't start the 2nd one (yet).   Class/Pattern called "All Day Mitten"

 Froze Toes Slippers, pattern by Kristin McDonnell.  Uses (left over) blanket yarn by BERNAT.   I did put the 2nd slipper on knitting needles.  These need to be done and put to use this winter.

 This is another LNS class.  It is a toe-up sock class that I struggled with.   Yet, my 2nd sock is nearly there.   Another good project to finish up this winter.

I hope any of you reading this post, with ONE of two -- or projects 50% complete -- can get back into the groove and enjoy finishing!!! 

   

1 comment:

Prims By The Water said...

Loving those purple mittens! Janice

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin