Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Dorset Button Workshop: Cartwheel

 


On Tuesday afternoon, I had my introduction (zoom) class on Dorset Buttons.   
Dorset "Cartwheel" Button with Anna McDowell.
Anna McDowell's site is Henry's Buttons.   She is a delightful instructor.  
Such a talented and creative artist.    Facebook link HERE.

The class (zoom) I took was thru the Lace Museum.  What a spectacular line up of classes available.

I can see exactly where I stopped, when class ended ... and where I picked it up later in the evening.   
A little tension difference!

The kit has an extra ring - so, I think my next one will look nicer.
Will need to remember to do the rounding at the same time.

The button was made on a 25mm ring.  
The fiber DMC No. 16 - 20 m Coton a Broder.  Color BLANC.  

1 comment:

Pamela said...

It looks wonderful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin