Thursday, September 07, 2023

Button: Six Point Wrap

Button:   Six point wrap

Button - maybe finished.   This one has a clip in the back.   
Maybe tomorrow I'll look at it and want to change it!!
1.5" button mould.   Currently the
Fibers are Razzle Dazzle by Ricky Tims, Color 258
DMC Coton Perle 5, Color 208


Eight Point Wrap on the Left:  DMC perle coton 5, Color 597 (1.5" mould)
Six Point Wrap on the Right:  DMC perle coton 5, Color 335 (1.5" mould)


 My new trio.
I found some fiber in my stash (see in the corner?) and wonder if it can be used for thread wrapped buttons.  Not sure of the coverage ....



Patterns can be found:

and
  Page 31





3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love your buttons! I have too many projects going now, but I do plan on getting back to buttons soon.

Pamela said...

Gorgeous! You must have quite a collection of buttons now. They are all wonderful.

Lavinia said...

The buttons look very nice! I like the first one best, the colours fit very well together.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin