Saturday, October 21, 2023

Button 15: Wrapped Star Button

Edited --- with the repaired button ...

This is the repaired button.   As my kitty got ahold of it - and I removed the yellow (next pic)
and replaced with rust/orange fiber.

Woven Star Button.  Four Colors w/corner anchors.
I used DMC Coton Perle #5, Color 797.
DMC #8, Color 892 & Color 922
Razzle Dazzle [Ricky Tims] Color 253.



This was how it looked (before Simon grabbed it).
Woven Star Button.  Four Colors.
I used DMC Coton Perle #5, Colors 611 + 797.
DMC #8, Color 892.
Razzle Dazzle [Ricky Tims] Color 253.

So -- my kitty got ahold of this button.
I need to do a repair on the yellow : (

Sessions via The Lace Museum virtual education.

 

3 comments:

Pamela said...

This one is striking!

Lavinia said...

That's very nice!

Lavinia said...

Your cat most likely just thought you were making a new cat toy for him :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin