Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Yikes!

I need to try another "2" in the 2005 .... yikes! It doesn't look good : (

Worked on this off/on during the day & stitched until past midnight. I have two sides of the outside border DONE. Turned my frame to work on A-I & rest of that darn border. (however, the border makes this project quite lovely) Will finish the alphabet & re graph + restitch the date.

The alphabet is so stylized. I did flip the "J" around. It looked so backwards on the pattern & I figured my in-laws would think it a mistake ... I love alphabets. If I had to select ONE thing I enjoy stitching it would be critters -- but alphabets are right up there.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comLinen & Lace

I would like to put Perennial Border on my 2006 list of projects. Wouldn't it make a nice gift for Grammy K?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Lee! And it was a good idea to switch the J; it looks much better your way. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin